Picks from the best source/other journalists, players, motivation, etc.
CONTACT ME AT PROFISAN@POCZTA.PL
czwartek, 20 sierpnia 2009
1st Double-Dime Bet VOID
Yesterday Double-Dime Bet was void because of massive changing odd on matches in which I have info. I advise to my customers to not play in such various odd. People who buy 1st DDB will get 2nd for FREE.
Hello Punters!
I am working as a journalist in one of the most popular polish sports portal - SportoweFakty.pl.
I have the fastest news from my country, from different sport disciplines. On the other hand, I have many valuable connections with journalists from Europe, overall - great sources.
I decide to create my own blog to share more affordable information for all of you. My main goal is to help all punters to beat the bookies.
Info Bet - 50$ per bet (Pick from the best source/other journalists, players, motivation, odd min. 1.8 Stats -- 2/4 WON
Double-Dime Bet - 70$ per bet (2 Pick from the best source) overall odd min. 2.4
For the beginning, all my picks are verified by BettingAdvice Surveillance Team. Purchased picks will be released via email at least 4 hour before the start of the event.
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz