sobota, 15 sierpnia 2009

Hello Punters!

I am working as a journalist in one of the most popular polish sports portal - SportoweFakty.pl. I have the fastest news from my country, from different sport disciplines. On the other hand, I have many valuable connections with journalists from Europe, overall - great sources.

I decide to create my own blog to share more affordable information for all of you. My main goal is to help all punters to beat the bookies.

My service consists of three categories:

  • Info Bet - 50$ per bet (Pick from the best source/other journalists, players, motivation,
    odd min. 1.8

  • Double-Dime Bet - 70$ per bet (2 Pick from the best source)
    overall odd min. 2.4

For the beginning, all my picks are verified by BettingAdvice Surveillance Team. Purchased picks will be released via email at least 4 hour before the start of the event.

I receive payment via PAYPAL or MONEYBOOKERS.

Need more info? Contact me - profisan@poczta.pl.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz